Program to Read Text File in Python Programming
Q. Write a program to read text file in Python Programming.
# Python program to read text file. def read(): f = open("text.txt",'r') s = f.read() print(s) read()
#I would love to try or hear the sample audio your app can produce. #I do not want to purchase, because I've purchased so many apps that say they do something and do not deliver. #Can you please add audio samples with text you've converted? I'd love to see the end results. #Thanks!
Explanation: Here we have defined a function read(). Inside read() function we have also created a file object “f” and opened our text file in read mode ie. “r” mode.
In next step, we have initialized all the values to variable “s“. And print the result to get the output.
Programming questions on Text Files
- WAP to define a method in python to read lines from a text file starting with an alphabet F.
- WAP to define a method to count number of lines starting with an alphabet F.
- WAP to define a method which display only those lines starting with an alphabet A or F.
- WAP to define a method to display only those lines which are bigger than 50 characters.
- WAP to define a method to count total number of characters in our text file.
- WAP to define a method to count total numbers of word available in our text file.
- WAP to define a method which counts the occurrence of particular word in a text file.
- WAP to define a method which only print the words having more than 5 characters.
- WAP to define a method which counts the occurrence of “is”, “to” in a text file.
Programming questions on Binary Files